Truck Accident Lawyer in Tacoma, WA
If you suffered injuries during a truck crash, a truck accident lawyer in Tacoma, WA may be able to help. A truck accident can result in severe damages and you deserve to be properly compensated. A skilled lawyer can help you file a timely claim and protect your legal rights.
Common Truck Accident Injuries
Truck accident injuries are often more serious than injuries suffered in accidents with only passenger vehicles. Commercial trucks are such large and heavy vehicles that they frequently result in severe injuries, including:
- Traumatic brain injuries. Traumatic brain injuries are one of the most severe injuries you can suffer in a truck accident. When a truck collides with a vehicle, it can produce a lot of force and injure the brain. Signs of a brain injury include headaches, memory problems, blurry vision, nausea and dizziness. Even minor traumatic brain injuries can lead to long-term medical issues.
- Lacerations and cuts. Truck accident victims can also suffer lacerations and cuts if they’re hit with flying debris, glass or other objects. These injuries might not seem as serious as other truck accident injuries, but they’re nothing to take lightly. If the lacerations and cuts are deep enough, they can cause disfigurement.
- Broken bones. There is a lot of force during truck accidents, so broken bones are quite common. Broken bones can occur anywhere on the body, including the hands, arms, legs and hips, and cause excruciating pain. If a bone is broken in more than one place, surgery may be necessary.
- Spinal cord injuries. As a truck accident lawyer in Tacoma, WA can confirm, truck crashes also can result in spinal cord injuries. These injuries can cause temporary or permanent paralysis, making certain activities impossible.
- Burns. During a truck accident, there’s a chance that the truck’s fuel tank can explode. Unfortunately, this can lead to burns. Burn injuries are extremely painful and can cause permanent disfigurement.
Consulting a Truck Accident Lawyer
If you were hurt in a truck accident, your next step is to discuss your case with an experienced truck accident lawyer. Truck accident claims involve more complexities than traditional car accident claims, so it’s important to have someone knowledgeable and experienced on your side. A lawyer will know the true value of your injuries and improve your chances of getting a fair settlement.
Schedule a consultation with a truck accident lawyer in Tacoma, WA from Park Chenaur & Associates, Inc., P.S. today.