Federal Way Personal Injury Lawyers
Park Chenaur & Associates is a personal injury law firm based in Western Washington with an office conveniently located in both Federal Way. We have represented personal injury victims for more than 20 years, winning meaningful settlements and giving our clients peace of mind.
There are a number of personal injury law firms in the area. So why should you hire us to represent you?
- Accessibility – When you want an update on your case or have a question, you need accurate answers quickly. Park Chenaur will always have a live person from our personal injury staff that can update you on your case. We will make ourselves available to answer your questions and address your concerns throughout the claims process.
- Empathy – We understand that this is a difficult time for you. You may be dealing with ongoing pain, and stressed about pending medical bills. If you pursue legal action, you may also be worried about that process. Park Chenaur’s staff and attorneys are compassionate and have decades of combined experience dealing with personal injury claims. We will help you feel secure that your case is being handled efficiently and professionally.
- Advocacy – You want a lawyer who will fight aggressively to get you the best outcome possible for your case. At Park Chenaur, we will fight tooth and nail for your interests. If you choose to settle your case, we will negotiate to make sure you recover the maximum amount possible.
- Reputation – It is no mistake that so many of our clients come our way through referrals from past clients who recommended us to their friends and family. Our reviews on reputation sites like Avvo speak for themselves. Bottom line: Park Chenaur will always work hard to ensure you’re satisfied with how your case is being handled and with the results we achieve.
- Affordability – After an injury, there are often financial stresses such as mounting medical bills, but being able to afford adequate legal representation shouldn’t be one of your worries. Park Chenaur offers free initial consultations and once you hire us, there are no fees or costs charged until we obtain a settlement or verdict.